Call Of Quake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a reaction of Call Of Duty 4 for the psp. Everything will be custom made.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coxiesarmy

I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more Empty
PostSubject: I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more   I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:02 pm

okey people of Call of Quake, i would like to apply for multiple positions. I can Map, I can edit GFX/BMP format stuff like that, i can manage sounds, and i might be able to be a tex artist, and im CURRENTLY learning how to model.
Back to top Go down
DeadFace

DeadFace

PostSubject: Re: I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more   I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Post some of your work Smile
Back to top Go down
coxiesarmy

PostSubject: Re: I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more   I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:05 am

some pics of my new map: home

http://www.moddb.com/members/coxiesarmy/images/map-house2#imagebox

there are also some samples of my GFX in there somewhere

i dont know how i could show some of my textures right now i only have like 3 witch are
a mental toy, a mental room cushion/wall, and some tests but if you want to see those il email them to you.
Back to top Go down
DeadFace

DeadFace

PostSubject: Re: I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more   I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Ok, you think you could map something like a hotel with stairs etc..? If u can then map it. If the team likes it your in Smile
Back to top Go down
coxiesarmy

PostSubject: Re: I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more   I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:13 pm

God dang, it stairs are the ONLY thing i dont know how to do but il try. to i have to be done by a surtan amount of time? cuz this map is kanda big.
Back to top Go down
DeadFace

DeadFace

PostSubject: Re: I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more   I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:31 pm

No, when ever your done post images Smile
Back to top Go down
coxiesarmy

PostSubject: Re: I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more   I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 am

ok here we are the ALPHA of map ''hotel''. it dosent have any furnature because the couch, loveseat, tables, ect dont wont save in BSP format. I forgot to reduce the grid size so its like 2x bigger than i wanted it to be so if you want this to actualy be a map in call of quake than i have to re-work it. So what do you think?

http://www.moddb.com/members/coxiesarmy/images/pics-of-new-map-hotel5#imagebox
Back to top Go down
DeadFace

DeadFace

PostSubject: Re: I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more   I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Sorry for not replying been very busy I love it your in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more   I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more Empty

Back to top Go down

I can be a Mapper, a Texture artist and more
Page 1 of 1