Call Of Quake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a reaction of Call Of Duty 4 for the psp. Everything will be custom made.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulOfSet

Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person? Empty
PostSubject: Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person?   Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 am

I'm a semi good mapper and I head a forum for making maps for NZP. Just because I'm the leader don't expect mapping nirvana from me but I know what I'm doing somewhat. Here's a screeny of an abandoned map I created.

Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person? Exampl12

Also I see that your forum is hosted by forumotion. I've been working with forumotion for about 3-4 years now stemming back to when i dealt with RuneScape merching clans......and their politics. Anyways I know it inside and out. I could be a useful mod and admin but that your decision.

I'm also downright resourceful. I can figure most things out if they're not too deep into dev land such as coding (suck at that atm) and complex modeling and the like. If I can't figure it out I have a legion of techs on yahoo messenger I've collected over the years.

I can't say this is a fact but I've kinda wanted to transform that forum I mentioned above into a mapping site for more than just NZP but I haven't talked to my mappers about that yet. I wanna make sure it's cool with them and they know before I start changing things so I could muster up some extra people to make maps for this mod and put them on my forum.

Thank you, Soul
Back to top Go down
j-pnator

j-pnator

PostSubject: Re: Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person?   Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:58 am

welll that's not bad....can you make backlot (cod4) it's not really hard to map and post it here
Back to top Go down
SoulOfSet

PostSubject: Re: Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person?   Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:10 am

I no longer, nor did i play too much, COD 4. But yes I could try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person?   Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mapper/Forum Manager/Resourcefull Person?
Page 1 of 1