Call Of Quake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a reaction of Call Of Duty 4 for the psp. Everything will be custom made.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Developer Diary Number 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadFace

DeadFace

Developer Diary Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Developer Diary Number 1   Developer Diary Number 1 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Username:ZombieMassacre75
Job:Coder

Ok... Now to get started My name is ZombieMassacre75 and if u dident know im the coder hears a little intro on how i got started into coding. It all started with batch coding also know as .bat in file format i started making simple programs and i found out i rly love doing this then i moved on to VB also Known as Visual Basic ater i spent some time on that then one of my good friends got me started in java i started making a small remake game of space invaders and after that ummm i started coding for psp but i dont remeber what language i was doing anyways... i made a remake of mario psp it was good but i couldent do much with that so i moved on to c++ which was great i still dont understand everything but i got a good knowlege of it and made some programs there and there and after 3 years of hard earned coding i am hear today sorry for the long intro xD

Back to top Go down
jerrmy12

PostSubject: Re: Developer Diary Number 1   Developer Diary Number 1 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 am

3 years!!!! i am never coding....
Back to top Go down
DeadFace

DeadFace

PostSubject: Re: Developer Diary Number 1   Developer Diary Number 1 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:01 am

Lol iv been coding around 5 years i believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Developer Diary Number 1   Developer Diary Number 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Developer Diary Number 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call Of Quake :: Call Of Quake Discussion :: Developer Diary-
Jump to: